11.12.2013

Hey Ya'll

Dearest Family and friends I hope this email finds ya’ll well and happy.  This week has been great we have been very successful and ended it with Roberts Baptism he was so happy and excited and his wife too she looked so happy and healthy. We have been busy with helping him and Nick Cole for his baptism this Saturday He is very excited you can see the light in his eyes when he talks about it or someone comes to him and his family is so happy they have waited so long for this day.  I found out a member that I help to reactivate is going to the temple to take out her endowments this Friday and I get to go and be there so another of going to the temple I am so excited and happy to be able to be there with her and Sister Eames will be there too I saw her on Thursday and before we left I told her I would see her at the temple and she said I will see you dressed in white I thought it was funny because it was true.  Word slipped out that I am leaving soon and so the ward members come up to me and keep talking about it and all this stuff and things I need to see which is distracting and hard but I am well I love my mission and love being a missionary and would not want to be anywhere else right now I cannot believe how fast it all goes and how different I am now from the beginning of my mission I am eternally grateful for my mission and never want this feeling to leave I love all ya’ll and hope your day and week is great and successful be good and choose the right. Till next week
Love Sister Browning



No comments:

Post a Comment