3.25.2013

Happy Easter!

WOW!!!!!!!! This is such a great time I love being a missionary.  This week has been a little bit more struggling because we are splitting our area with the elders in our area and so our map is not updated so we are going blind not knowing where people live and having to completely start over in our work in this area which is good because that is what we need there is so much work and there are so many people now that we will be able to help but it is a struggle to have to find them, and Satan is definitely not making it easier and never in my entire mission have I been treated so rudely but I love them still and just blame it on them not having a good day and I know that as we keep diligent we will be blessed.  My new companion is Sister Carra Miller she is from Fresno California and she is so great and awesome I love her and am excited to work with her here in Grrrr.  Sister Canaan is now in Irmo and loves it. History was made this transfer more sisters came into our mission than elders it was so much fun to be in Irmo and see so many sisters who are awesome and ready to work but we had twelve new sisters and only six elders. The Lord is truly hastening his work. So on Saturday an investigator who I taught in Florence named Queen was baptized it was the best news I could have received she deserves this gospel and has struggled so much in the past year and finally got baptized and she finally has changed and it is indescribable the joy that I feel for her .  Thank you all so much for your love and prayers know I still love you and thank you so much for your love and support.  Till next week

Love Sister Browning


No comments:

Post a Comment