3.04.2013

Hey Ya'll!

Well Happy spring it sure feels like it here I love the south.  Last Monday we had Elder Nash come to our mission and he focused on the atonement and it sparked a desire to learn more so I did and focused a lot of my study on the atonement of the Savior and it is perfect with Easter coming up.  This past week we have been doing a lot of walking which is nice and healthy but it has been amazing of the miracles that we have seen and the people that we have met. One evening we were wondering on where we should go and we felt inspired to go and see a less active member she is so strong and solid but we have not been able to figure out what is holding her back and so I felt inspired to ask about tithing and she said that is something she struggled with due to lack of funds and low paying job.  We did what we could and said what we could and so hopefully we can better help her have the faith she wants to so badly but she just needs the faith.  I love being a missionary I love being able to represent the Savior and his gospel and to be with so many people who have great faith in Jesus I have learned to love and be patient with all people and their own beliefs I love how this gospel only builds on the faith you already have and never destroys if you believe in Christ that is a great foundation and the Book of Mormon will add so much more faith this gospel and church I have seen it in my life especially the past nine months and I love it  is tough and challenging but so worth it.  I love y'all and thank you for your prayers and love they are felt and appreciated. Have a great week and talk to ya’ll next Monday.
Love, Sister Browning

No comments:

Post a Comment