12.24.2012

Merry Christmas: Part 2!

So I got my white Christmas but not by it snowing because it is downright pouring rain right now.  Jason Maker was baptized on Saturday and confirmed on Saturday so his whole family could be there.  IT was so awesome and it truly helped me see the true meaning of Christmas could not have asked for a better Christmas.  Christmas is about families and The Maker family looked so happy and they deserve all the blessings they have received.  Cool story after the baptism I was talking with Jason and he was so happy and knew Heavenly father is proud of him.  This family is awesome and they are excited to be sealed in the temple together for eternity. I am so humbled and cannot believe that I a so lucky to be here and to serve the lord and be that instrument in his hand. I am grateful that he came and that he was more than willing to suffer for me I am so grateful for the book of Mormon it is true and it helps us love the bible so much more.  I know that we have a living prophet who guides us to become more reconciled to his will.  I am grateful for trials and hard things while they are not fun but deep down we can receive hope and faith that he lives and help us every day.  I love you and thank you for your love and support I Have so much to be grateful and will eternally grateful for y'all.  Have a Merry Christmas! And an even better new year!!!!!
Love Sister Erica Browning

No comments:

Post a Comment