1.28.2013

New Year Goals!

Happy New Year happy 2013 it is a great year and I am so happy to be here and on a mission.  So our President really specified to set goals for the year and so I set goals for my mission because I will be on my mission for most of the year so but I am still working on them.  This week was awesome as always.  So remember the story of Cheryl who we helped move out of her apartment well on Saturday we were walking feeling really down because nothing was working out so we thought but we met a girl that we met when we helped Cheryl move out her name is Kalayla she is so sweet and when we taught about the book of Mormon she knew it was true and it made sense to her that Jesus would visit other people beside the people in Jerusalem.  And on Sunday yesterday she came with her two boys and it was the perfect Sunday because it was all about families and Kalayla loved it and is coming back. She is so solid and sweet! I am excited for her to learn and grow more.  So this week we have a sisters conference which is super fun since we don’t get together very often and I will be able to see all of my friends and catch up with them and their areas.  The weather has been OK pretty chilly but I still love it. Being a missionary is the best thing ever I learned so much one goal I set for this transfer is to read all the talks in the Oct general conference from 2008 and there is one talk that I loved about the Lord’s arms of mercy and what mercy means and how it applies to the sacrament. It changed my life and how I look at the sacrament I learned that the lord loves us and his arms are always extended waiting for us to come to him. The ward here loves us and always serving us so at times I feel bad because of how spoiled I am here.  I hope and challenge everyone to set goals to improve yourself.  I love y'all and thanks for the love and support! Till next time
Love Sister Browning

No comments:

Post a Comment