9.11.2013

Hello from Camden, South Carolina!

Hello from Camden South Carolina the oldest inland city in South Carolina this is a unique little city it is old and lots of old things people building and all that good stuff. My new companion is Sister Allison Havens she is from St George Utah and is a pretty great girl I love her and am excited to be with here so she is 21 which is rare nowadays I was looking at old sister conferences pictures and to see the number of sisters is amazing by the end of November we will have reached over 100 sisters and we will have more sisters than elders in our mission that is a 1st in history and I am a part of it  pretty awesome.  So We are working on getting our map updated and getting it running it is a little stressful because I do not like staying in the apartment for days and not working I love out working and meeting members and so forth but  it is what is is and I will do my part in making this area the best and strongest area in the mission but sorry this is short I love ya'll and thanks for the many prayers I feel and need them I wish you the best of luck and pray for you always. Have a great week.
Love Sister Browning


No comments:

Post a Comment