6.13.2012

Hello from South Carolina!

Hello from Florence South Carolina Things here are very different.  South Carolina reminds me of Island Park with all the trees but instead of looking for animals we look for people.  The bugs here are huge and love legs to bite and the weather is hot and I am always so sweaty and smelly and gross and people keep telling me to just wait just wait it will get hotter People are not always nice and I am told that I am going to hell every day and others just ignore me.  But aside from it all I love it.  Every day when we are headed back to our apartment I cannot help but smile and look around at all the beauty that South Carolina has to offer the people the trees the weather and I am just so thankful to be here I know I am at home here.  I have the best trainer in the world her name is Sister Allen from Cedar city and she is such a hard worker and pushes me every day to go a little further but she is so encouraging and I love teaching with her and learning from her.  The people are all generally nice and most of the time treat us with respect and will at least maybe listen to us a little bit.  The religions are so diverse and different and every time that I meet someone who despises our beliefs I always leave them with my testimony a little stronger and never weakened.  I love this gospel so much the people here never really know what we really have because of all the anti that exists but every once in a while I can get see the light in someone’s eyes and I do not know if they will be converted but I can see the little difference that I make in them.  My companion tells me that every day we always make a difference no matter where we are.  I love you all so much some of the picture is from the match sorry I will get some of South Carolina next week.  Love you all and l Love the work.
Till next week
Sister Browning


No comments:

Post a Comment